19) In an effort to keep warm, a snow leopard will cover his or her face with their tail.
20) Macaques in Japan also love playing in the snow like we do.
21) There is a cat that has a long body like a Welsh corgi known as the Munchkin cat.
22) There are some countries that allow inmates to help train dogs for guiding the blind as a way to help atone for what they did wrong.
23) When a seahorse finds a mate, the two will attach by the tail when swimming.
24) Chicks still in the eggs can communicate with mom and the siblings by use certain sounds that can be heard through the shell.